Rob Roy. Just thinking about them, as she sat on him with her dress and his kilt lifted up, makes me need to cross my legs a little bit. And I don't find that Liam Neeson or Jessica Lange do much for me, but their chemistry together? Is breathtaking.
Here are some of my other favorite steamy scenes from movies. I will openly admit that my list is slightly skewed since I have a long-standing affinity towards period dramas. Deal with it.
9. Dirty Dancing. I once had a little love affair when my family went to one of these foxtrotting resorts, but my pimply canoe instructor sure as hell didn't look or move like Johnny! Also, while I was doing "research" for this post, I came across a deleted scene. Oh my fucking god, it's pretty good (if you're already a fan of Dirty Dancing, anyway).
8. 9 & 1/2 Weeks. Yes, there's a lot of sex in this movie, but it's the kitchen scene that does it for me. I'd never seen grapes, strawberries, cough syrup, jalapenos, pasta or honey look so sexy before this happened...
7. Braveheart. I'm not sure what it says about my character that the scene of his wedding night with Murron did nothing for me, but when he finally makes love to the Princess? Completely hot! Sophie Marceau did an amazing job showing her euphoria just in the first kiss alone.
6. How Stella Got Her Groove Back. There's just something about a good shower scene that helps me fantasize, as well as forget about the physical improbability that it is for me to actually attempt such a feat. Also? Taye Diggs bare arse.
5. Black Swan. In an effort for some equal opportunity, I'm including these next two same-sex love scenes. Mila Kunis does an amazing job giving Natalie Portman that smoldering look of desire like she wants to eat her... and then she does.
4. Brokeback Mountain. The first time Ennis (Heath Ledger) and Jack (Jake Gyllenhaal) give in to their emotions is so fucking powerful. It's their conflicting actions of whether they should or should not be together that is so intense and perfectly executed. The later scene where they reunite is pretty incredible too. They both did an amazing job with this movie.
3. Underworld: Evolution. This is the only vampire sex I will allow myself to get excited about. And let's face it, everyone wanted to see Kate Beckinsale peel off that black pleather body suit. Don't deny it! It certainly helps that Scott Speedman is smoking hot too. Ahem.
2. Thelma & Louise. With Brad Pitt being in such hot scenes like those in Mr & Mrs Smith, Troy, Legends of the Fall, Meet Joe Black, etc, it was a little difficult choosing only one. But since this one with Geena Davis was such a pivotal moment that shot his career to the forefront, I thought I would give it the honorary spot.
1. The Scarlet Letter. Having been a huge fan of Gary Oldman for a very, very long time, I'd have to say that he is at his ultimate height of sex appeal in this movie. The tension between him and Hester (Demi Moore) builds so fluidly in this interpretation of the Hawthorne novel. Perhaps it's just the perfect golden sexual trifecta for me: Corsets, Pastors and Gary Oldman, but whatever it is, it gets me biting my bottom lip every time. Hot, hot, hot!
And although it didn't make it to the above Top Ten "Hot" list, this is probably thee most, ummm, enjoyable sex tape EVER released. Whether you've seen Bridesmaids or not, this is the extended version which includes a self-tased vagina, so... you're welcome?
Bridesmaids Sex Tape - watch more funny videos
HOly fuck my sideways.. I damn near didn't make it past the Deleted scene from dirty dancing . I fucking LOVE that movie. I had the VHS tape and wore it out in the spot he gets out of the bed.. ummm yeah.. Great scene choices but yeah that would have been my top pick..ReplyDelete
Ugh at work on crappy internet I will go home and watch the deleted scene plus all the others a few times each just to be extra sure. I'm dedicated to this cause what can I say.ReplyDelete
But what about the love scene from Saved By The Bell: MBA Edition where Screech and Lisa Turtle finally hook up? That was cinema GOLD.ReplyDelete
The scene from Black Swan is amazingly hot. Made me wanna give girls a try!ReplyDelete
Its too early on Monday morning for this. Are you trying to kill me?!ReplyDelete
It's a definite possibility. Sorry ;)
They got down like that in "Underworld?" I had no idea! I haven't seen a lot of the movies on your list since I don't do to many romance movies, but I definitely need to catch up on my "Underworld" series!ReplyDelete
Bwahaha @ BrandonReplyDelete
Lisa Tuttle and Screetch for the win
Bridesmaids! Ah! HahahahahanHAHA!ReplyDelete
And I just watched Brokenack on Sunday. LOVE that movie. "This is one goddM bitch of an unsatisfactory situation"
I think I need a cigarette or three. That was some grade A dry humping there. I'd be his "Baby" anytime. Now excuse me while I go wipe.ReplyDelete