It's like WOW!

Jun 14, 2012

As mentioned a while back, I was approached to do a review on a sex toy and seriously... HOW COULD I REFUSE THAT?! So, of course, I graciously accepted and I chose to get the WOW dual g-spot & clitoral massager by Ladygasm.com. Hubba, hubba!

The design was what first attracted me to this model. If it's one thing that turns me on, it's ergonomics. Mmmm, ergonomics. When I first opened my precious package of pending pleasure, I was impressed with how soft the silicone was, like SUPER soft. It's also nice and small - please enjoy my plus-sized hand modeling...



It is a very cool looking design, even if I do know exactly where it was taken from...


But I won't tell. Shhhh. 

I cannot resist mentioning some of the dumbass reviews that I read before I chose this one. One in particular ADMITS to having inserted it the wrong way and found it "uncomfortable and too big". Ummm, either this girl was a virgin that's never even been fingered properly or... (insert another excuse; I'm at a loss), because, well.. even the WRONG end ain't that big. Please view exhibit C on the left:


Also, why the frickity fuck would someone think to shove the part that has the controls up their cooch is extremely entertaining to me. 

Aaaaanyhow, the photo on the right shows a close-up side view to illustrate the cool little ridges that stimulate the g-spot and the pink pleasure horn1. Ooooh! Honk, honk.  

It needs to be clarified that this is a vibrator, not a dildo. Perhaps that might be stating the obvious to most of you, but I truly think there are many that assume they are synonymous with each other and they are not - or at least, not always - and not in this case.

This is a vibrator or better yet, a simulator. It's not for ramming in and out of your glory hole like a fiend - that's what my other toy is for. Ahem. This WOW has 7 vibration modes and after some fun playing around, I've decided my favorite setting is Buz-Buz-Buzzzzzz. Buz-Buz-Buzzzzz (and so on and so forth). The vibration intensity is impressive and can definitely be felt both internally and externally. 

I have two wise insights that I would like to convey.

1. To the R&D department, although a superior product, I still would have liked the internal end to have a bit more backbone in it - like a pliable spine. It's almost too soft... like inserting a semi-flaccid mini penis. Once it is inside, it's perfectly fine, but that initial part was a little off putting.

2. To my lady people, this is a great little vibrator with some serious power. Also? Said power comes from a plug-in charger - NO BATTERIES, EVER. Win!

My professional bullshit suggestion is that this toy would be best used during foreplay or perhaps after a good solid pounding (whether it be with another or alone), then insert this little fire cracker and just sit back and watch the waves come crashing in - pun totally intended.

FOUR STARS.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a sponsored post and I don't care who knows it, because... hello? FREE VIBRATOR.

1. You better fucking believe that I submitted that to the Urban Dictionary. 
I need to expand my verbal portfolio over there - its current state is severely lacking.

18 comments:

  1. Angel Shrout said...:

    OOOH I LIKE IT>> and now I want one..

  1. middle child said...:

    Since I am thinking of leaving my asshole of a husband right now....perhaps I should order one too!

  1. Lady Estrogen said...:

    @Middle Child

    GAH.
    If you're going to get rid of a penis, I suggest having a back up - real or synthetic - it doesn't necessarily matter ;/

  1. Zombie said...:

    that thing looks out of this world! I'm guessing its worth every penny. lol.

  1. I see this being fun in the 'toy plus boy' department...

  1. Carrie Rambles said...:

    So much awesome here, I don't know where to start.

    The twat that inserted the controls up her cooch AND was stupid enough to ADMIT to doing it? priceless.

  1. Kyla said...:

    It looks scary. But good for you? :)

  1. Haha someone put the wrong end in and you're awesome jewelry came today :)

  1. Rebecca said...:

    I have to second Carrie's comment.

    Fingers crossed she couldn't figure out how to reproduce either.

    Also this just might be one of the best reviews I've ever read on a blog. Nice job!

  1. Hahaha! Just for the review of Princess I've Never Been Laid, putting it up her hooch the wrong way??? Totally fucking worth it and now I want one! Omg.. What's next on the free product agenda?? Butt plugs? Clit clamps?? I'm dying to know! :D

  1. Leighannn said...:

    This kinda looks like the Vibe something or other from Aren't we Naughty. I like it but it needs something more.

    I do enjoy the plug in feature.

  1. Thank, Q said...:

    I think I stumbled onto the wrong blog post...

  1. Lady Estrogen said...:

    @Thank Q

    Oh, you're at the right place, darling! :)

  1. Karen said...:

    Looks like an awesome little toy! Might have to check that out

  1. pam lee-miller said...:

    oh my...I want on for my collection...
    great review

  1. You should not think whorizontal anymore, girl (no, I'm not saying YOUre a whore - dunno you from Adam; I'm saying the world has whorish attitudes). God bless you. Meet me in Heaven Above, miss gorgeous, where I'll serve you forever and ever. See ya soon.

  1. Jessie Marie said...:

    LoL this is hilarious. I love it! Especially the part about the chick putting it in the wrong way... ;)

Post a Comment

 
Adventures in Estrogen © 2011 | Layout designed by VPS Hosts. All graphic design by Lady Estrogen