Certain things I can now start to look forward to have begun to set in, like:
- No more sad attempts at trying to use those stupid pee-pee tee-pees for the pure novelty of them.
- No more urine soaked drapes and walls.
- No more clumping Vaseline around miniature circumcisions.
- My yelling of, "Get your hands out of your pants!" will not increase by another 1/3.
- No more (than usual) walking into bath time where I've indeed uninterrupted something special between a boy and his penis.
And why's that?
Well, because this baby is a girl!